Wine tour with Orvieto city
Lowest Price Guarantee!
Free cancellations up to 48 hours in advance
Price per Person
USD 110,00 $
10 hours including return to Rome
Get ready for a spectacular day as you take in the rolling green hills of the Umbria area. If you’re looking for an unforgettable experience, this is it. Departure in the morning towards Orvieto, a small village in Umbria which can be described as an open museum protected by time and naturally contained by the tuff on which is situated overlooking all the valley. Orvieto stuns the visitor from the very first sight. The cobbled lanes depict the history, piazzas, churches and everything about the place is striking. Our guide takes us to discover the wonders of this town such as the Duomo with its ornate facade and its marble sculpture Pietà and the San Patrizio well, made from tuff with a double snail ladder of approximately 248 steps. After our visit in town, we move on to the green hills in the South of Orvieto, where new flavors await at a well-known local winery. Wine and food tasting takes place, and we are going to savor various types of wine and typical Umbrian delicatessen. After the meal, our experience ends with the return to Rome, bringing ancient Roman memories and flavors.
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Orvieto visit whit professional guide
- Local Sommelier guide
- Visit Historical cellar nearby Orvieto
- Wine Tasting (3 different bottles)
- Lunch based on delicious local products
- Possibility of buying wine and olive oil
• Tips (optional)
Notes and Suggestions
- Wear comfortable shoes
- The tour has not got disabled access and it is not recommended for wheelchair users
- Some locations or parts of the locations included in the tour may sometimes be subject to last minute changes, such as unexpected closings. In these cases, the tour operator will be happy to offer the customers an extended tour in order to provide the full length advertised in the offer.