Pasta Cooking Class Experience in Rome
Lowest Price Guarantee!
Free cancellations up to 48 hours in advance
Price per Person
USD 67,00 $
10:50AM or 5:00PM
During the 1.5-hour Pasta Making class, you’ll learn to make the dough, then explore a range of pasta cuts, including tagliolini, fettuccine, tagliatelle, pappardelle, and maltagliati. When the Pasta home made is ready, sit down to a for-course lunch or dinner that includes Italian treats such as classic bruschetta, saltimbocca alla Romana, a prosciutto-wrapped veal dish, meatballs with tomato sauce, seasonal vegetables, and tiramisu, all paired with a glass Prosecco and a glass of wine. Following the meal, you’ll be steps away from top Roman sites, ideal for a leisure after-lunch (or after-dinner) stroll. • Single station for each participant, including the work plan in wood, apron and a rolling pin. • Theoretical and practical lesson on the working of the dough, from the ingredients to the choice of the cut between the various types learned (. Es Fettuccine). • Lunch or Dinner.
- Pasta making with chef in English language
- Bottle of water
- 1 glass of prosecco
- 1 glass of wine,
- 1 glass of limoncello or coffee,
- Bruschetta with tomatoes, Pasta with chosen sauce, Meatballs and saltimbocca in Romana style,Tiramisù dessert,Lunch or Dinner, Bottled water, Alcoholic Beverage
- Tips (optional)
- Orders a la carte
Notes and Suggestions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.