Lowest Price Guarantee!
Free cancellations up to 48 hours in advance
Price per Person
This tour is highly recommended for those who want to try a unique experience, while capturing the real essence of living as Roman families from the countryside.
The cellar is located inside the medieval “Borgo” village. It was built in the 12th century by digging into the tufa hills behind the Castello. In the thirties, while uncovering the connecting tunnel between the two caverns, two mammoth tusks were found here.
We will meet our somellier guide and take a brief walk in a private cellar and learn all the secrets of wine processing. We move to the restaurant for a taste of an Italian pre-dinner with a selection of regional cheese and cut meat and Roman-style dishes. Each course is paired with an elegant local wine selected by the chef and guide to enhance the flavors of both the food and wine. After the meal, our experience ends with the return to Rome, bringing ancient Roman memories and flavors.
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Local Sommelier guide
- Visit medieval cellar nearby Rome
- Guided visit to the vineyards
- Grape stomping experience’ with Photo shoot
- Grape-juice tasting
- Wine Tasting (3 different bottles)
- Food and drinks
- Lunch based on delicious local products
- Possibility of buying wine and olive oil
- Historical Venue
Notes and Suggestions
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes
- Tour is not recommended for wheelchair users
- Some tour destinations could sometimes be affected by extraordinary events and therefore be not available. In these cases, the tour operator is happy to offer its clients an extended tour in order to cover the duration of the published offer