DAY TOUR TO SIENA, SAN GIMIGNANO, MONTERIGGIONI & CHIANTI WINE TASTING
Lowest Price Guarantee!
Free cancellations up to 48 hours in advance
Price per Person
USD 75,00 $
10h 30m including return to Florence
Chianti wine region doesn’t need introduction. Its wines, its landscapes are world famous and this tour takes you to an enlighting journey through Medieval villages and Unesco heritage sites while tasting the best tuscan product. MONTERIGGIONI , SIENA , SAN GIMIGNANO are the gems of the tour. Monteriggioni , referenced in DANTE ALIGHIERI’S Divine Commedy is a walled medieval village very significant culturally and architecturally and you’ll get here to stroll along its beautiful streets. SIENA with its Palio horse race ,Piazza del Campo and Duomo Cathedral awaits you for a genuine, traditional tuscan lunch in a cozy atmosphere Restaurant. Next drive is SAN GIMIGNANO, famous for its Vernaccia wine and towers considered the skyscrapers in medieval time and declared a World heritage Site by UNESCO! This visit is free for independent sightseeing and designed to relax. You’ will not leave CHIANTI without having a wine and local tasting in a rustic estate just on your way back to Florence.
- Journey by fully-fitted GT Coach
- Expert multilingual escort
- Siena tour with professional guide
- Light Lunch in a cozy restaurant in Siena (appetizers: cold cuts and bruschettas, first course: pasta with ragu, wine and water)
- Explanation and tasting of the traditional pastries and sweets of Siena: Ricciarelli, Panforte and Cantuccini.
- Free visit of San Gimignano and Monteriggioni
- Visit to a wine estate in the Chianti Area
- Sampling of wines, extra-virgin olive oil and regional products
- Tips (optional)
Notes and Suggestions
Please note that the given order of the visits may change